OUR BROKER SERVICES
As your broker, we provide the following services and support to your company:
Research and analyze client’s groups benefits needs and physician networks.
- Review current plans and level of satisfaction.
- Determine key person’s objectives.
- Collect census.
Survey the marketplace for appropriate plans and carriers.
- Analyze the available carriers and plans.
- Check that key person’s physicians are in proposed network.
Present plan alternatives that meet client’s benefits and budgetary needs.
- Prepare presentation.
- Explain plan differences.
- Explain the requirements for group coverage.
- Acceptable waivers.
- Participation requirements.
Prepare master application, supporting documents and employee enrollment.
- Group Application which defines the terms of the plan.
- Eligibility documents supplied by group and included with the application.
- Employee enrollments completed by employees defining their status and named dependents.
Educate employees about their plan.
- Install the plan upon acceptance by the carrier.
Support your client’s employee benefits and HR needs.
- Be available to respond to questions regarding the plan, claims and eligibility.
- Keep clients ahead of the curve by notifying them of changes in laws – issues that will directly impact their businesses.
- Provide customer support throughout the plan year such as enrollment changes, claims and insurance I.D. cards.
- Provide support when COBRA issues come up or mini-COBRA needs for less than 20 employees.
Help with open enrollment issues.
- Provide support at open enrollment time with explaining choices and assisting enrollment.
Provide documentation such as SPDS when needed.
- Arrange to provide the documents at inception and for changes in the plan.
Facilitate renewal and eligibility verification.
- Provide explanation of renewal.
- Design plan alternatives in line with budget and priorities.
We research and recommend the most appropriate group life, health and disability programs to independent business people, employers with as few as three employees and companies with thousands on the payroll. Plan examples include:
- Group Life and Health
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Temporary/Long Term Disability
- Qualified 401k Pension Plans
- Flexible Benefit Plans
- Long Term Care
Our agency also assists employers in compliance with the requirements of ERISA and COBRA administration, legislatively mandated changes such as Pregnancy, Well Child Care, Section 125 compliance, TEFRA, Florida MINI COBRA and others.
What a mess you have to navigate! I think you could probably make a living just being a paid expert/advisor/presenter on this subject. That was the most concise and articulate presentation on this issue I have seen.
“I just wanted to thank you so much for helping Kim. She has been my best friend for 25 years and the reason I stayed in FL. The sound of relief when I talked to her after you helped her out was amazing, I think once all this is done she will be able to move on a little bit better. Thank you again, as always taking care of me!!”
“I just wanted to say, happy anniversary to you!! You are an amazing business woman and I am so proud to be your friend!!! Congratulations!! Lots of love,”