Celebrating 25 Years Of Service Excellence
At Tanya L. Burns & Associates, Inc. we practice a very simple business philosophy: Be responsive to our clients Respect and listen to their individual needs Research every insurance option before we offer a recommendation. It’s a philosophy we’ve lived by for over a quarter of a century because it works. With the first phone call or visit by a prospective client, we begin building a long term relationship.
We know that decisions about insurance are not made easily or quickly. We know that today’s short term needs and tomorrow’s long term goals must be balanced; and we know just how overwhelming the entire process can be. That’s why we invest the time and energy to find the best solutions for each of our client’s needs. We continue to research options as those needs change.
As an independent agency, our first allegiance is always to our clients. We have an ongoing commitment to keeping them informed of the latest industry trends, mergers and any pending legislation that could affect their current insurance strategies. We take pride in the fact that many of our clients have chosen us for all their insurance needs, both business and personal. We look forward to serving your needs as well.
Tanya L. Burns, LUTCF, RHU, LTCP
Request a Quote
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Code of Ethics
PREAMBLE: Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security, independence and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
- To help maintain my clients’ confidences and protect their right to privacy.
- To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients.
- To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ financial decisions.
- To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
- To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
- To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
- To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA and my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
- To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products and my profession, through political advocacy
* Tanya has been a member of NAIFA for over 30 years and is a past President of the Central Florida Chapter.